By July 2017, we passed the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong's handover to China. And today, Hong Kong still possess an important role in doing business in Asia. Join DHK to enjoy the knowledge accumulated here and in Hong Kong. Establish your business relations in Asia through Hong Kong. And make DHK your starting point or your point of expansion. We look forward having you as member.
Come join ACED at
Radisson Collection Royal hotel, Hammerichsgade 1, 1611 Copenhagen V.
Together with China Government, you are invited to attend the China-Europe Technology, Business and Investment Co-operation Networking Event.
At the conference you will
- Learn about technological, business and trade exchanges between China and Denmark
- Learn about start-up & innovation opportunities between China and Europe
- Explore business and investment opportunities especially excellent projects and outstanding talents to co-operate
- Be able to establish communication channels with local excellent enterprises to lay the foundation for business dealings in the future
- Create a networking and knowledge exchanging platform for Danish/European company and organisation representatives and high-level Chinese professionals working in Europe
- Extend your network and explore internship opportunities in China and Denmark, and explore Shenzhen as a global technology innovation hub
Please find the invitation for the detailed programme below (if the registration link in the invitation doesn’t work, please use the registration link below, thanks!).
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/Sc95ThD1UUMlK5Rp2
Participation is free of charge. However, the seats are limited. We kindly ask you to register your participation in the link above before 13 November, 2018.
You are more than welcome to invite your friends, colleagues and relevant people to participate this conference. Thanks in advance.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Become a member
Who can join? Danish related companies and individuals who have an interest in the Denmark-Hong Kong Trade Association and who wish to participate in the activities of the DHK in Denmark.
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is the international marketing arm for Hong Kong-based manufacturers, traders and service providers.